To develop conscious intuition, we must wish for it, believe it and most importantly practice it! As I am a huge admirer of this practice and trust that thanks to it I am where I am in my life just now, I would love to offer you few tools that might help you to awake intuition within yourself!
1. Meditate for 15-20 minutes once or twice a day. Observe yourself and your breath few times a day. Pay attention to the glimmer of intuition. Meditation and conscious breath purify channels of intuition.
2. Practice the mind, though not only intellectually or rationally. Keep your right and left hemisphere active. Try to learn foreign languages, memorize songs, birthdays, etc. Every day for 10-15 minutes.
3. Close your eyes and turn around few times to lose orientation in space. Without opening your eyes, move around the room. Go, experience and let your inner ability awaken. Do not try to guess where you are or what you are facing. Do not identify anything. Just be present in what you experience, moving slowly in the dark and guided only by your inner premonition. Do this exercise for 5 minutes, 3-4 times a week.
4. If you must make a decision, sit down, take a note and write down all arguments for it and against it. Writing stimulates creative side of the brain and opens the channel for intuition. Sleep with all the ideas but before that give your mind instructions to seek an intuitive answer for the next morning. Focus on that and your intuition will work during time of your sleep.
5. Deliberately ask for the answer: "I have to know the answer and make that decision until tomorrow, until 12.00. Thank you". And forget about it. Intuition works best when the rational mind doesn’t deal with the issue.
6. Act on intuition. If you open yourself for this channel, it will eventually appear itself. Start with trivial things, not serious decisions, because it may not be intuition, but your lush imagination and unconscious desire. So, if you feel irresistible desire to leave everything you have behind, move at the end of the world - far away from others, stop for a minute and think if it is not a case of wanting to escape from life. Be open and listen to real glimmer of intuition. Once you have mastered acting on minor decisions, go to the more serious ones, but only when you learn to distinguish intuition from imagination and unconscious desires.
7. Honestly expect and desire the appearance of intuition. Listen to your first thought or feeling. The second thought - most often doubt - mostly comes from one of the channel that wants to persuade us to return to rationality.
When we are less based on a rational mind, and more on the intuitive, we will feel insecure at first. We will go from safety to unknown. However, after this first period of uncertainty, we will discover that we have, always have had, and always will have at our disposal, the great power of the universe.
At any time we can reach for it, because it belongs to us!